Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




We Should Thank The Brazilian Coach

All Arsenal fans should thank the Brazilian coach. Why? Because he selected Gilberto Silva in his team that will play Russia on March 1st. With a EPL match against Fulham on the 4th, I hope he wont return in time. That would mean FINALLY Arsene will have to pick another midfileder in the middle to partner Fabregas. Im not trying to be mean to you Gilberto fans out there, but since his great first season and OK second season for Arsenal, he has lost quite a lot of form. He has been blamed for many of Arsenal's losses this season. Eventhough I personally think that a match that we lose is a match where the 'team' plays badly, he has not impressed me at all this season (forget the goal against Bolton, all it did was spare us the embarrasment).

Others that will be on national duty in the near future are Theo Walcott, Mathieu Flamini, Abou Diaby, Alex Hleb and many many more. To see the full list, go here.

Discuss this post at the forums.

posted by highbury1913 @ 3:49 pm | |



<< Home