Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Theo Out Of Bloton Clash

Theo Walcott is set to miss today's match against Bolton, a side we have yet to beat this season. Theo was on the bench against Birmingham last week and played the full 90 minutes in a reserves match against Portsmouth that we lost 3-2. He is said to have picked up a shoulder injury, not a serious one, but one that will keep him out of the Bolton match.

posted by highbury1913 @ 4:12 pm | |



<< Home