Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Problems Ahead Of Madrid Match

Arsenal will be without Ashley Cole, Sol Campbell and Lauren when The Gunners make the trip to Spain for their first leg Champions League match against Real Madrid.

Cole has still not resumed training after picking up a thigh injury earlier in the year. "I would not say Ashley has zero chance, but it is very, very little. To go into that type of intensity will be very difficult." - Arsene Wenger

Sol Campbell will be out for two to three weeks with an ankle injury. Although there is speculation that the injury is not genuine to give Sol more time to settle his problems, Arsene Wenger has denied it.

posted by highbury1913 @ 5:30 pm | |



<< Home