Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Introducing Our New Forums


With hits hitting an all time high, We(I) at Highbury1913 are(is) proud to announce that a forum has been added to our growing list of features(pains, lol). The forum is still new so there might be a few problems but it will be great in no time! To go to the forums, click here or click on the 'Highbury1913 Forums' site link in the links section of the sidebar.

posted by highbury1913 @ 6:35 pm | |



<< Home