Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




New Emirates Stadium Pictures

Arsenal.com have released more Emirates Stadium images. Have a look at it here.

I have to say, the structure is looking fantastic, the read feature glazing looks a little too bright for me though, but we will never know how it will look until everything is finished. The building process is looking really fast, so hopefully there wont be any delays and we can start next season in it!

posted by highbury1913 @ 11:45 pm | |



<< Home