Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Gilbert and Walcott Get Call-Ups

Arsenal youngsters Theo Walcott and Kerrea Gilbert have receaved call-ups for the England Under19's match against Slovakia on the 28th of February. This will be Walcott's first appearance for for the Under-19s after appearing in the Under-17 side 14 times. Gilbert has had a good run in the Arsenal first time which have now earned him a spot in the England team. Take that critics that say Arsenal are a 'foreign side'!!!

posted by highbury1913 @ 6:38 pm | |



<< Home