Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Fabregas: I Didn't Say That

Cesc Fabregas has released a statement regarding the reports that said he said it would be spectacular and incredible for Henry to join Barca.

He said:

"Further to a story in a newspaper today, I would like to stress that I have never said that it would be 'spectacular' or 'incredible' if Thierry Henry would join Barcelona.

"Thierry is our leader and we are so proud of having him as our Captain at Arsenal.

"We all want him to stay because of his qualities both as a world-class player and a person, and I hope to be playing with him at Arsenal for many years to come."

Wheather or not he was forced to say release the statement or not, Wenger will not be pleased.

posted by highbury1913 @ 9:09 pm | |



<< Home