Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Arsenal Sign A French Defender.....Finally!

16-year-old Carl Parisio has joined the growing list of teenagers at Highbury. He joins Arsenal on a free transfer as he had not signed a professional contract with former club Cannes.

Arsenal however, decided to pay Cannes a compensation fee. This is most probably to maintain a good relationship with a club known for grooming big names. Such players as Patrick Vieira and Zinedine Zidane were groomed at the Cannes Youth Academy.

posted by highbury1913 @ 8:15 pm | |



<< Home