Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




More And More Expecting Henry To Join Barca

Ernesto Bronzetti, the agent who is involved in most of Real Madrid's big signings, that told Inetr that they should look elsewhere in finding a world-class striker as he thinks Thierry Henry is heading to Barcelona. He believes that Henry will take the place of Eto'o who will make the switch to London, but not to Arsenal, but Roman's empire, Chelsea.

“Henry is a great striker and it is logical that a lot of clubs are interested in him,” said Bronzetti.

“However, I think it is very likely that he will sign for Barcelona.

“Henry will replace Eto’o in Barca’s plans, who in turn will be heading to London,”

Ludovic Guily insists that he knows where Henry will be playing his football next season.

“I have a lot information. I know everything about Henry, but I cannot talk about it if he does not want to do so, himself.” said Guily.

“Henry is a great player and he does not have the same profile as I. I know him, and normally he is calm and he likes to laugh a lot, like a me.

“I do not know how he will react to the press here, because there are a lot more here and many stories can emerge.”

In case you didnt understand what that meant, it means that Guily thinks Henry will join Barca. Guily is not the biggest player at Barca, so I doubt he really knows anything.

And with more and more people saying that they know whats gonna happen, im guessing this is a strategy to confuse Arsenal, so AW and DD will eventually start accepting bids for Henry. What I think though, is that wheather Henry wants to leave or not, Wenger will probably force him to play for Arsenal until his contract ends in 2007.

posted by highbury1913 @ 12:58 am | |



<< Home