Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Wenger: Thierry Is Under Contract Until 2007... Walcott Scores Again!



Arsene Wenger has denied claims that Thierry Henry joining Barcelona at the end of this season.
"I don't believe there is any truth in that because I cannot imagine that Thierry would do that." said Wenger.

He added: "Do not forget that Thierry is under contract until 2007, so anything agreed without us being involved can only be invented because it cannot be true.

"Either Thierry extends his contract now or does it at the end of the season, or I do not know what his intention really is to do."




Theo Walcott scored[52nd minute] his second goal for Arsenal in the reserve sides 2-0 win over Charlton Athletic. The other goal came for Bendtner in the 74th minute.

Senior players Sol Campbell and Robin Van Persie also played in the match. Both players have been out with injuries, Van Persie made his first appearance since returning against Charlton in the premiership on Saturday as a substitite. Sol was awarded the captaincy for the night.

posted by highbury1913 @ 11:35 pm | |



<< Home