Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Arsenal Chasing French Shotstopper... Henry - Barca 'Clarification'



Arsenal are interested in signing Nantes goalkeeper Mickael Landreau. His agent Alex Lablatiniere said: "Betis, Sevilla, PSG, Fiorentina, Arsenal and Internazionale, which wants him as number two, has contacted Mickael. But some of those clubs don't attract him." 26-year-old Landreau is considered one of the best goalkeepers in the French League.



FC Barcelona Blog have released a so called 'clarification' that he/she never said that Thierry Henry would join Barca. Instead he/she admitted putting 'if' in his/her comments. Saying that 'if' Henry decided to leave Arsenal he would join Barcelona because of his 'verbal agreement' with the club. This sounds like a load of bull to me because how could you have a verbal agreement to joining a club IF I dont sign with Arsenal. Im not gonna waste my time typing anymore as he/she who wrote these articles on Barca and Henry is obviously not sure that Henry is joining Barca, so why care?!

posted by highbury1913 @ 3:14 pm | |



<< Home