Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




First Emirates Stadium Seat Installed... Real Confirm Cesc Interest

The first seats of Arsenal's 60,000 seater Emirates Stadium has been installed. The first seat was installed by Arsenal's January signing, Abou Diaby.
Diaby said: "It's great to be at the stadium today and be the person who actually fixes the first seat at this fantastic stadium. It is exciting to think that in a few months time one of our supporters will be sitting here watching the team play. It's the first time I've been to Emirates Stadium and it is amazing - I really can't wait to play here next season."




Real Madrid have confirmed that they are interested in signing Cesc Fabregas...who is a Barca fan! Real's president, Martin, who took over Perez's role recently has made it clear that he wants to sign Cesc. He said: "He is a very good player. He is young, with projection and desire. That is the kind of player we must sign. He fulfils the requirements of what Real Madrid needs." But I doubt Fabregas will leave England anytime soon, especially for the favourite club's rival.

posted by highbury1913 @ 6:51 pm | |



<< Home