Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Highbury1913 Moving To New Feed Syndicator

RSS
I am pleased to inform everyone that Highbury1913 has successfully moved our feed syndications to Feedburner.com from the old school Blogger one. This is feed syndication will make everyone happier with the ability for you to add our blog to your news readers such as My Yahoo, Bloglines, Rojo, Newsgator, Pluck, google and many more.

You also dont need to find for our XML url that blogger provided anymore as you can easily just enter our blog URL to your news reader and you will automatically be sent to our feeds.

It will also become a lot easier for Mozilla Firefox users to add our blog as you can now click the orange button( ) at the right of the address bar to add our feeds to your bookmarks.

I hope this feature will help our readers enjoy our blog more. And before I forget, Arsenal VS Real Madrid is tonight...like you didnt know that! ;)

posted by highbury1913 @ 9:19 pm | |



<< Home