Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Toure Happy In Greece... Arsenal Set To Sign Youngster



Kolo Toure's bother, Yaya Toure has decided to stay in Greece for atleast another 2 seasons if not longer.

The Ivory Coast international was being watched by many premiership clubs in the past few seasons. He was also being watched by many European clubs during the African Cup Of Nations(ACN) recently. He brother, Kolo, even attempted to persuade Arsene Wenger to signing the midfielder. Kolo even went so far as to say that his brother was better than him.

"I have a contract with Olympiakos for two more years," he said after a recent match.

"I have a great time in Athens with my family.

"I know that many European clubs are watching me but I am still young and I want to stay here to improve myself with Olympiakos.

"I have great expectations and I want to make them reality with my current club."



Arsenal are about to sign a 15-year-old youngster from Dutch club, NEC. The kids name is Nacer Barazite and is as usual highly rated by his employers. NEC technical derictor has confirmed an offer.

"Financially, we will be better off," Looyen told De Gelderlander.

"However, we always want to keep our best players."

posted by highbury1913 @ 3:51 pm | |



<< Home