Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Wenger Angry At Martin....Ronaldinho Wants Henry And Lampard



Arsene Wenger is furious at Real madrid for admitting interest in Cesc Fabregas. Wenger said that this is just a stunt by real to unsettle the Arsenal camp ahead of the big clash at Highbury.

Fabregas is currently at his best after playing an outstanding match against Real Madrid, followed by a great debut for the Spanish senior team. Wenger said:
"I feel it is unfair before a big game to behave like that, as they have by coming out and saying they want to buy Fabregas.

"There is nothing less classy than that. I've experienced it quite a lot and it's low-level behaviour."



Barcelona striker Ronaldinho has revealed that he would like Thierry Henry and Frank Lampard to join the Catalan side. He admitted that if he was in charge at the club, he would do whatever possible to sign the duo.

He said:
"Everybody here is talking about Lampard and Thierry Henry joining.

"If it was down to me I would buy them both."

posted by highbury1913 @ 8:11 pm | |



<< Home