Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Official: Its spelt BACARY


Arsenal.com have finally confirmed that Arsenal have signed BACARY Sagna for an undisclosed fee. I will talk more about the transfer in another post. Till then fill your transfer-hungry appetites on these:

BACARY's first interview.

BACARY's photoshoot with the no.3 shirt.

BACARY's factfile.

Ill give it 2 weeks before he does an Adebayor and gets a haircut! He take our hairstyles very seriously here in the EPL!

posted by highbury1913 @ 10:08 pm | |



<< Home