Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Its No.9 For Dudu...The Cursed Number Returns!

Arsenal.com have confirmed that Dudu will wear the number 9 shirt. The number has been worn in the past by amazing players such as Francis Jeffers, JA Reyes and Julio Baptista... ohh crap!

Anyway, more important news appeared on newsnow today, like Watford and Portsmouth blogs saying that Djourou MAY be on his way to their respective clubs. I would personally be very upset if Johan left, I not only rate him above Senderos, I feel that he is the future of Arsenal's defence. I would hate to see hi leave but considering that he signed a 6-year deal only last season, he probably wont.

PHW speaks, and says some interesting stuff...for once:
"Arsene is full of surprises and he knows what he's doing. This player is certainly better than some of the forwards we've been linked with.
That was for Anelka!


"As always with Arsene there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes,"
Possibly Sagna. Probably not Anelka or Martins that some of the British papers have been saying.

News on Arsenal's new hero, the fabster himself. His agent says that Henry's departure has no impact on Fab's future with the Gunners. And Cesc himself has been talking about how TH14 will regain his form and become a big hit at the Nou Camp.
"The summer is now over for me. I am going back to pre-season training very soon at Arsenal. My team.
"I am staying in London."
I love the way he said that.

Amid all this attention towards the new signing, Arsenal's record signing...Mr. Sylvain Wiltord has been arrested! He will now claim that his celebrity status should allow him to stay out of jail, and if he does not succeed, he will claim to be sick and leave for Paris...France that is.

posted by highbury1913 @ 8:54 pm | |



<< Home