Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Finally! Eduardo Da Silva...Is he another Suker?


When I told my sister we signed another unknown instead of Huntelaar she said, "Remember last time we bought a Croatian?" Before I begin, £6m is apparently the transfer fee, one wonders if its so easy to find out the transfer fee why do clubs seem to love saying undisclosed-fee? Anyway, not much info on the 24 year-old yet other than he was born in Brazil and that he holds the record for most goals scored in a season in the Croatian league, 34 goals...in 32 matches! And I was drooling over Huntelaar's goals ratio...

Youtube video... remember, pinch of salt!

posted by highbury1913 @ 9:18 pm | |



<< Home