Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Arsenal splash the cash on Italian striker!

Reports in Italy are saying that Arsenal have agreed a deal with Sampdoria to bring in promising Italian striker Fabio Quagliarella for a massive £10 million. It is believed that the clubs have come to an agreement but Arsenal have yet to negotiate with the player as the club officials are busy singing another player from Olympique de Marseille (dont get your hopes up, its probably not Ribery).

Now I dont know how reliable Reta24 of the Italian press is but £10m could either be genius or a waste of cash. The player seems to have tons of potential but potential is not what we need right now. I would have saved the money on a winger but if Wenger can afford £10m for 'potential', that tells me that he has a healthy transfer budget. Fabio is 23 but seems a little short at 180cm though.

Now heres a video of him, like always take every video from Youtube with a pinch of salt!
Watch him!

He can shoot too!

UPDATE: This rumour is confirmed as a fake! Would have been a good signing though...

posted by highbury1913 @ 2:19 pm | |



<< Home