Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Highbury1913 gets a revamp!

A new day, a new season and a new layout! Highbury1913 gets a much needed revamp after 2 seasons of the old layout. This layout is still in Beta though so please notify me of any bugs (especially if theres a problem with the comments, I have been having some trouble trasferring the data) in the coding. Contact me by clicking the email button on the navbar at the top of the page!

By the way, check out the new quotes above, I will update them randomly but these Sp*rs themed ones seem perfect at the moment! :)

posted by highbury1913 @ 4:06 pm | |



<< Home