Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Real Madrid Want Fab Fabregas



Real Madrid are attempting to bring 18-year-old Cesc Fabregas to the Bernabeu. The Spanish youngster impressed Real Madrid fans, players and staff as he outplayed the likes of Zidane, Guti and Robinho.

Real are supposedly prepared to pay £15million for Cesc's signature. Madrid supremo Emilio Butragueno said last night: "He had a shining vision of the game. He impressed us all with his ability to rise to the big occasion."

I personally think this is just rubbish romours but it may be true. Even if it is true, I doubt Fabregas will leave Arsenal for atleast another 10 years. I see him becoming a great Arsenal captain one day.

posted by highbury1913 @ 8:09 pm | |



<< Home