Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Henry Offered Contract

Yes, Arsene Wenger has admitted that Arsenal have infact offered Thierry Henry a 4-year extension to his current contract. Arsene is confident that he star striker will sign the deal which is reported on the website of British Newspaper The Sun to be worth 22million pounds, making him, as ive said before, the highest paid player in Arsenal history!

posted by highbury1913 @ 5:22 pm | |



<< Home