Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Sunderland 0-3 Arsenal... And So It Begins

If you think 'and so it begins' means ive changed my mind about Arsenal's chances of getting that 4th spot, you are very wrong. What i mean by so it begins is the 2 more premiership matches, like Sunderland... where our opponents decide to be so rough that it seems that they are seemingly trying to injure our players ahead of May the 17th.

The minute I saw that tackle I knew it was bad. Many Arsenal players have condemned Sunderland for the way they played the match. You can say it was Arsenal VS 11 Roy Keanes'. I dont know whether Man City will play like Sunderland but I have to say that if they do, I may start to wonder how much the rest of England want Arsenal to win the CL. I have a few friends(Sp*rs, Chelsea ,Man Utd, etc) who agreed that Arsenal are still 'English' even if they dont contain an Englishmen. But it has come to my attention that a lot of people seem to agree with Alan Pardew, I just hope none of them play for Man City.

Anyway, an own goal, a good goal from Cesc and a freekick from Henry terminated Sunderland before the end of the first half. The match though ended badly as Sunderland player Smith tackled Diaby... Diaby is expected to be out for 6 months. Its really sad, Ive posted countless times how much I enjoy watching Diaby play but we wont see him in Paris.... wait... maybe we will, i heard he lives around the corner of Stade De France

posted by highbury1913 @ 10:30 pm | |



<< Home