Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Say Bye Bye To 4th Spot

With Sp*rs winning 1-0 against Bolton, they now only need to beat a West Ham side that will rest 90% of their players for their FA Cup final against Liverpool. A lot may argue that football is a weird game and anything may happen....but 'it' rarely does.

My recommendation to Wenger, starting today against Sunderland, start resting the stars one-by-one(not the whole squad), especially Toure who deserves a rest more than anyone. When Theo recovers from his injury, play him...rest Henry.

Infact, why not rest our best player Lehmann too. The last thing we want is for the match against Barca to go to penalties and see Almunia between the sticks. I also think that we are not gonna score against Barca with that 4-5-1 formation, so rest van Persie too. Give Pires some games before he leaves the club. Give Bergi some starts aswell!

The reason why I want everyone to be well rested is simple, if we want to see the famous CL anthem played at Emirates Stadium, we need to beat Barcelona because i can bet my CK underwear that Sp*rs will beat West Ham...not to forget that Alan Pardew and Wenger are not the best of friends.

But please Wenger... dont replace the whole starting 11 with 16 year old kids. We still need a backup incase we lose to Barca... a UEFA Cup spot is better than nothing!

posted by highbury1913 @ 3:41 pm | |



<< Home