Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Hill-Wood: We'll Manage

Arsenal Chairman Peter Hill-Wood admits that like everyone, he has no clue where Theirry Henry's future lies.He does though think that Arsenal can continue being one of England's top sides without him. Speaking in an interview with Sky Sports News, he said: "We haven't got a clue want he wants to do.

"He's slightly moody, too. Some days he's up, some days he's down.

"He has a wonderful life in London and gets very well paid.

"We hope he decides to stay with us, but I haven't got any more idea than you have.

"I think he's irreplaceable, but we're fine, we'll manage.

"We've managed before, but it will be a big blow."

posted by highbury1913 @ 4:02 pm | |



<< Home