Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Cole: Who said I was leaving?

Ashley Cole has revealed that he never thought of leaving Arsenal. The English defender who was fined for his part in last seasons tapping-up case was said to be unhappy that Arsenal didnt support him in that case. The defender though has recently said: "I´m staying. Who said I was leaving? There has been a lot of speculation about me leaving but I´ve not thought about it."

Jeremie Aliadiere has warned Arsene Wenger that he will leave the club if Arsene tries to send him on loan again. Jeremie has had a tough times on loan with West Ham, Celtic and Wolves and said that he would rather move to another club permanently than on a loan deal. Speaking to The Sun he said: "I've had enough. I don't like going on loan. I've had the experience and it hasn't been great for me.

"I won't go on loan anymore. If I have to leave I would rather it was a permanent transfer.

"I hope my future is at Arsenal and I really want to go back there."

posted by highbury1913 @ 4:49 pm | |



<< Home