Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Eto'o Insults Arsenal

How could two words make me so angry? Eto'o wants Henry at Barca and has decided to insult Arsenal in the process of persuading Henry to join the Catalan club.

"His place is at Barca. All the great players should play for great clubs." -Eto'o
I seriously want him to define a 'great' club. Is it league success, cuz we have that. Is it financial success, cuz we are on our way to that. Or is it European sucess, we may not have that but i dont think a club which has only won it once to be much better. In fact, I saw the repeat of that match against Sampdoria and feel that Sampdoria should have won that match! I desperately want us to win against Villarreal, reach the finals and trash Eto'o and Co.

Cesc Fabregas is fit for the Villarreal match but Sol will miss it due to his broken nose. Ashley Cole will take no part in the Villarreal match but will be playing for the reserves on Wednesday.

posted by highbury1913 @ 8:14 pm | |



<< Home