Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Arsenal/Juve To Play Villarreal... Some Great Emirates Stadium Pictures

Villarreal beat Inter Milan 1-0[agg 2-2] which resulted in the Spanish club making it to the Champions League semi-finals, where they will play either Arsenal or Juventus. I really didnt know who I wanted to win in that match. If Inter won, Arsenal would not have an easy task but would definately be up for it. Some might say the easier tie would be against Villarreal(eventhough they played great against Inter), but Arsenal may underestimate Villarreal like they did Valencia a couple of years ago. But Arsena;'s primary focus should be on Juve and I really scared after seeing how Boro blew it in europe when they conceded 2 early goals against Basel.

Some great Arsenal pictures were caught by The Liverpool Pictorial Website, 57 images that will give a rough image of what Emirates Stadium will look like! Go here.

posted by highbury1913 @ 5:51 pm | |



<< Home