Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Preview I: Champions League Final, Arsenal - Barcelona

It less than a week away. The biggest match of Arsenal's history! And the best part is that World Player of The Year, Ronaldinho is more focused on getting Henry to play with him instead of paying attention on whats ahead in Paris.

The Brazilian Barca player said that he has speaks with Henry often and have recently been swapping SMSes through the phones. I'm sure the Barca board have something to do with the recent amount of Barca players 'inviting' Henry to Spain.

Arsenal have released an article stating that both Arsenal and Barcelona will only get 21,000 tickets each eventhough the Stade de France can hold more than 77,000! As it appears, most of the tickets will go to UEFA with 10,000 tickets going to the French Football Federation who I hope will be filled with Arsenal supporters!

posted by highbury1913 @ 4:13 pm | |



<< Home