Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Short Stories... Very Short

Well, was a slow days today but i managed to find some quotes from Wenger and Henry.

Wenger has confirmed that he will not leave Arsenal for Real Madrid. Wenger said: "If I left I would feel a deserter, like the guy who walks away from the army once there is a war. I am highly committed to this club. I love what I do here and love the spirit of the team. I feel committed to the players and the club."

Thierry Henry has made it as clear[like it ever is] as possible that he is not in it for the money. Reports say that because of England's high taxes, he may find better money elsewhere. And his response: People were talking about money, but I think people should know by now, I am not someone who thinks about the money before the game," he added.

"That is why, when I talked about sporting ambitions, I was talking about the pitch and nothing else."

Thierry also said that he will make his choice before the World Cup, he told Arsenal TV Online: "At the end of the season we are going to have to take a decision. It will be done before the World Cup, that's for sure,".

posted by highbury1913 @ 12:20 am | |



<< Home