Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




The Sun Says Sorry

British Newspaper, The Sun, have apologised for including Niccolo Galli in an Arsenal 'miss-list' that was puiblished in their 14th January edition. You can read the article here.

I just had to post this, a Sp*rs blog was posting about how they would love it if Henry left Highbury if Sp*rs got the final CL spot and not Arsenal. Well, a heated argument started in the comments section, and I loved 1 reply that a gunners fan wrote that i had to post here:
Q: How many Spurs fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, they're perfectly content to live in Arsenal's shadow!

posted by highbury1913 @ 9:12 pm | |



<< Home