Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Gerrard: Henry Would Make Us Better

Steven Gerrard has recently commented that Arsenal striker Thierry Henry(if at Liverpool) would make Liverpool better than they currently are. Stevvie also commented about not knowing if he wants to win the premiership or successfully defend their European Cup.
Well, does that mean that Henry is better than Crounch....OMG! lol!

posted by highbury1913 @ 8:38 pm | |



<< Home