Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




News: Toure's Contract/ Wenger Unhappy/ Sp*rs Screwed Up

Dont really have much time but heres the daily roundup in very brief:

Kolo says he is happy at Arsenal and doesnt mind ending his career at Arsenal. He also says he wants to succeed Henry as captain one day. And what a fine captain he will be :)
He said: "One day I would love to captain the club," he added. "Thierry is doing a fantastic job, he is a tremendous leader. But one day, yes, I would love to." This should put an end to the romour that he wants to leave.

Arsene is unhappy that 'some' clubs spend more money than they make.
He said: "To succeed or to win the league by spending £30 million or mortgaging your future receipts, that's cheating in my book." Thats right, 'some' clubs seems to think that they will be profitable in 2010 while spending 30m a season.

Sp*rs crew their own fans!

Discuss this article at our forum.

posted by highbury1913 @ 1:55 pm | |



<< Home