Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




Baptista's move is permanent not a loan deal!

Either this is a typo or Baptista has joined for an 'undisclosed-fee'. Here is a quote from an article on Arsenal.com:

"Brazilian international Julio Baptista has joined Arsenal from La Liga side Real Madrid for an undisclosed fee, with Gunners forward Jose Antonio Reyes joining the Spanish side in a reverse move."

By the way, he has been given Reyes' no.9 jersey.

Wow, that was a short post.

Discuss this article at our forum.

posted by highbury1913 @ 11:56 pm | |



<< Home