Links: AFCSM | EatSleepFootball | Mourinho Game | Arsenal

 

"It was the winter holiday and I was back in Togo having a kickabout with friends when my phone rang.One of the boys answered it and said, 'Manu, it's Arsene for you'. 'Arsene who?' I said. 'Arsene Wenger', he said. 'Get out of it', I said, and grabbed the phone off him. But then I heard the voice. 'Allo'. F*****g hell. It is Arsene Wenger!"
-Emmanuel Adebayor




NEW Arsenal Kits for 08/09 Season Revealed

Will we see Carlos Vela stepping into the Emirates Stadium wearing this?


(click for larger image)

I am not sure if this is it or so take this with a pinch of salt. There is also a new away kit which means that one of the current kits will only last 1 season. Usually Nike would have a rule of rotating the 3ed kit and the away kit every season. So I think the infamous 'Champions league' kit (aka Barcelona kit) will get the chop. The white kit would become the 3rd kit as this dirty yellow will become the away kit.

I love the home kit, never liked the added gold or yellow trimming in recent kits. I would definitely buy this complete with 'Vela' on the back. The away kit though, I would have preferred a brighter yellow similar to that of the double winning season in the 97/98 season.

Post your thoughts on the kit in the comments section below.


Discuss this and other Arsenal articles and topics at GoonersWorld forums!

posted by highbury1913 @ 9:11 pm | |



<< Home